I guess the nice weather couldn't last forever. It was nice being able to open the windows nearly every day, and in November! I finished the concrete job under the front door, just in time before it started to rain.
I'll tell you how mild it's been---the tomato plants and Inpatients have yellow leaves. Normally they just turn black from frost. There are still a few peppers to be picked. The zucchini plants died, though.
As for our trip, I have no idea when it will be. We couldn't go during the nice weather. I have a doctor appointment on the 14th, a dental appointment on the 24th and then there's Thanksgiving. And I'm still swamped with work! Somewhere in between all that, if there are a few decent days with no ice or snow we might go.
Dinner tonight was spaghetti and meatballs. Dad baked the meatballs in the oven this time. They came out better than trying to roll them around in a frying pan. It was good :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment