We went from a dry hot summer to a cooler wetter one almost as soon as we turned into August. Other parts of the US are still popcorn-dry, but here we are fast recovering from the drought. I have been trying to stay busy but I've fallen into phases of doing a lot and then doing almost nothing. Oh well, things are getting done, right? ....um
In other news, today is me and new hubby's first wedding anniversary. Yay! But we are still apart. Immigration is stalled. But I'm not crying like I did last Christmas and New Years and Valentines Day and Easter and the 4th of July, because I'm flying back to see him this fall. We are so happy about that. I wish I could have gone sooner but too many things are going on here this month. In light of that, then I guess I'd better get busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment