I was looking back at some of my posts in 2008. I used to write a lot more, before I got on facebook, which is where I spend all my time now. Heck, most people spend all their time there. I know a couple people who don't ever check email anymore. It'a all chats and facebook. The land of lost digital content. I say lost because after a few days you can't even find your post anymore, so it's gone, fleeting. I've taken to saving things I really want to remember to my own computer.
The other day we had a fast and furious storm come through. I always shut down my computer, modem and router and disconnect the cable from the wall. After the storm passed I hooked up again, but couldn't get on the internet. I checked the cables, still had problems. So I called India. I mean I called ATT tech support. What a freakin joke.
"Thank you for calling ATT. My name is (whatever). How can I misunderstand you and piss you off today?"
Someone actually posted that on facebook, so obviously someone else needed to call them.
I suppose I could write pages about my sexy husband but no, only to my best friend or two. Although I have been wondering if even I should keep a blog, since just about everyone I know is already on facebook.
Otherwise I'm doing fine other than being annoyed by a mosquito that I never see that keeps biting me. Ok, falling asleep now, nite everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment