Friday, October 31, 2008

Sunny and Mild!

It got up to 71 today! We opened the house, and between jobs, you guessed it, I hung up clothes on the line. So I'm old fashioned. Old fashioned gray haired lady who hangs clothes between doing work on a computer. hahaha

This morning the boss stopped by and dropped off the other three laptops and couple other items I sent home with someone who was driving. I know I have to get off my butt and contact Dell about getting the warranty repairs done. But it's so much more fun to take pictures of my African Violets! Ok, I am sooo busted.

Actually I spent the morning finalizing the shirt order with the uniform company. Six shirts are on back order, two items were missing and two people needed replacement shirts because the ones they got didn't fit right.

Dad was going to cook salmon tonight but decided against it. It was easier to make a pot of chili that could wait on the stove while we handed out candy to trick or treaters. There were a few cute costumes, but several kids were just making the rounds with a plastic grocery bag, no costume, just a mumble instead of a thank you. On the other hand, there were several parents with their children in costume who made sure the little ones were polite and said thank you.

We watched "Fun With Dick and Jane" tonight for the umpteenth time, I mean third time. It's funny no matter how often you see it, only now it is so relevant to what is going on. Tomorrow is going to be another nice day. I can't wait to take our mini trip around southern Indiana!

No comments: