Saturday was remove the window air conditioners day, then wash the windows and curtains and replace the screens. The kitties are happy. They have two more windows to look out. It's always nice to be able to open all the windows on a beautiful day,
and my windows are clean! Humidity was low, hung clothes on the line and they dried well.
I found a new home for one of my plants. My Desert Rose is going to a lady in Florida! I just don't have the desire to learn how to care for it and make it bloom. I bought it 10 or 12 years ago, maybe more. It was blooming when I bought it, but has never bloomed since. Here is the Desert Rose:

I might have to trim it up a bit to make it fit in a box, and the pot is not going (too heavy). You can see the frost damage on the leaf tips.
I also took a picture of a new plant that was given to me, a Pencil Cactus. It is growing new leaves and shoots so it must be rooted.
Getting sleepy, so I will wrap it up and post tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday---another beautiful day! Sunny, got up to 83 degrees, light breeze, fresh air (at least fresh by this area's standards). I washed some more clothes (trying to catch up while I can still hang out---I
like hanging clothes on the line) and mostly just enjoyed the day. Dad studied the map of Indiana and thought about our pending trip. He's thinking of heading down I-65 to Seymour, then over to Bedford and back up. Depending on how we feel we might loop around a bit to visit some other areas, maybe Salem and Paoli. I've been reading and studying but nothing can really tell you much about a town until you visit. We have to choose an area that has a hospital and doctors on my health plan.
I have an orientation tomorrow, so I have been gathering supplies and equipment together for a new employee. Tomorrow I drive to Tinley Park, IL where I'll meet the new employee and show her how to use the equipment and the company website. So, I better wrap this up, it's getting late.
No comments:
Post a Comment