Friday, October 17, 2008

A quiet day, except for ouch

Today was quiet, not much work at all. It would have been much nicer if I didn't need to go to the dentist, but it had to be done, and I know I'll feel a lot better after the soreness is out of my jaw.

Tomorrow Dad and I need to pump down the fish tank and do a water change. We have a really big angelfish. I'm not sure how we will catch him when we move because he's as big as my hand! Maybe hook and line. I'm kidding!!! Dad's favorite fish is the "shark". I put quotes because it's not really a shark. My favorites are the Cory Cats and the Mystus Cat. The Mystus Cat only comes out at night but I can see him resting and he has an array of long whiskers. I have a picture somewhere. Here is the angelfish and all but one of the Corys. The three tiny ones are dwarf. That's about as big as they get.





No comments: