Friday, December 24, 2010
It's OK to be sad on Christmas
To everyone who has loved and lost, I hope you know it's ok to be sad when someone is missing from your life. Cry it out, and you will feel better. Cry with a friend who has also suffered a loss, for sharing a shoulder to cry on helps you both. I have many blessings in my life. So I am thankful, and happy most of the time. But it's ok to be sad when the person you have been with for 41 years is gone. So I give myself permission to be sad on Christmas. I have been crying a bit. I'll probably cry some tomorrow. But then I will be OK, and I will go on to have a wonderful time with friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FYI---yes, I did have a good time, spent Christmas with both my daughters, exchanged many nice gifts, enjoyed good food and good company.
Post a Comment