Saturday, December 18, 2010
The desert calls
If it wasn't for my really good state insurance I think I would be wandering around out west looking for some place. Is that nuts? I mean, I have been living in Indiana ever since Dad brought me here in 1969. But why does my heart stir so much just looking at a picture of the desert? It's like my heart never left. I used to slip up and say to Dad that the desert was my home. He said, no, Indiana is my home. Would I miss the 4 seasons if I moved out there? Is it reasonable? I mean---price wise---doesn't everyone want to live out there---so the prices are higher. And what about the heat in summer. That is a LOT of heat. I hate humidity but I don't know if I could live in that kind of heat again. I have relatives out west. I should go visit them. I am restless today, for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment