Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Trying to move on
Sometimes I still get sad when I think of my mom. It's not just that she's gone, but also that she and my dad moved to Arkansas to be closer to us, but still we only saw each other once every two or three years. We were still too far apart. Then after my dad died and my mom came here, she missed living in the country and missed her friends. I still get conflicted feelings about moving. Yes, I need to get out of the city. Yes, I want to live somewhere where there are hills and rocks and fresh air. But we already have one daughter far away and now we will be moving away from the other. Some days I am ready to pack, and other days, not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment