First of all, I'm back out of my blues. They just happen, and then I'm better.
Secondly, thank you Jenny for all of your great info regarding Bedford and things we need to look into. It's nice to have someone to talk to in the area. Jenny and her DH bought a 1912 house in Bedford and are in the process of renovating it. I wish I could say we could do the same but we are just too old, creaky and lazy.
Regarding the homemade soup. It was ok. I probably won't make it again.
Now I will step up on my soapbox. Hey, Microsoft---I have really enjoyed playing with Windows Vista. I wanted to tab through those open windows in that dreamy glass mode called Aero ever since I saw it on TV. It has been a nice visual experience to play with. Now if you will excuse me, I would like to get back to work on my Windows XP. Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for progress, but I also believe if it ain't broke, don't fix it. So here it is, Microsoft---keep the Vista for everyone who wants the Vista experience, and then offer them the new, improved "Vista" when you release Windows 7, but let the businesses and working people KEEP XP for cryin' out loud. And what's with the Office 2007?? The file extension causes email attachments to be stripped out by mail servers because it closely resembles a virus. What kind of thinking is that!!! And Office 2007 pretty much sucks because anyone who works with Office for a LIVING can't figure out where you hid all the familiar features. So it looks cool, but dammit I need to get back to WORK. All the IT departments are screaming at you and you turn a deaf ear??? I'm warning you, Microsoft, you are about to drop the ball and someone will step in and pick it up.
Ok, stepping off my soapbox now.
No comments:
Post a Comment