Thursday, March 27, 2014

We need to pry spring out of winter's icy hands

Alaska has been complaining about lack of snow and cold and I just want to tell them COME AND GET IT!!! We have a coveted 2 day warm coming Sunday and Monday. After that we are in for a week of chilly rain, although I do think it will be rain here and not snow. But April is usually rainy here, and chilly.

I gained 10 pounds this winter. I'm really disappointed about that, but I've been shivering my way through this cold weather and I just want to eat. I also wonder if my thyroid might be slowing down by the end of the day, since I take my pill in the morning. I have just been stinkin' cold. I keep bundled up and the thermostat is set at 67. However the floors in this slab home are about 57 degrees, so that doesn't help.

Ok, I'm off to bed now before I fall asleep on my keyboard.

No comments: