Saturday, February 5, 2011
Dug out at last
I got to the store today, the shelves haven't been restocked yet but I found most of what I needed. My street is horrible! I guess because none of us have driveways so we can't park anywhere else. Well, we have an alley, but it's SNOWED IN. So all that was done was a couple passes with a pickup truck with a plow on front. The ruts are deep. Cars get stuck in many places but my trusty Hyundai seems to do well considering it is a car. All the streets in my area are one-way because they are narrow. So coming home I saw a homemade sign on a stick, stuck in a heap of snow at the end of my street. It said 4 x 4 only or you'll get stuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment