Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nice day and a "darn it!"

Today was sunny and mild. Temperatures have been hitting 60 frequently this month. We even cracked open a couple windows. Since it was so mild I decided to wash sheets and hang them on the line.

Do NOT, I repeat, Do Not Ever hang clothes on the line when your back yard is littered with crab apples!!! I didn't notice a flock of starlings flew in and feasted on them, and rested will full tummies ON THE CLOTHES LINE.

I went out to take the sheets down and ohhh crap!!!!!!!!!! Those little sheet sh*ters!!!! I had to wash them all over again and dry them in the dryer.

Aside from that it was a lovely day. Nice to see the sun all day long with it mild enough to enjoy it. Dad made yummy bread. He used white and whole wheat flour with a little oatmeal added. He also used honey and Agave nectar. It's really good!!

No comments: