Ugh. Every spring. You can count on it.
In other news, the garden is nearly planted. Radishes are coming up, squash, both summer and winter are planted and the zucchini is up already. We bought heirloom tomato seeds when we were at the Lost River Co-op in Paoli. They are called Yellow Pear. We also have cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and banana peppers.
In case you're wondering why we're planting a garden when we're moving---well, we figure it will be awhile before we move. Besides, we still have extra seeds for next year.
Speaking of moving, I finally got rid of three boxes of old magazines my boss brought over a couple years ago. "I have a box of old magazines in my mom's basement, do you think you can sell them on ebay?" he asked. I agreed, and then he brought THREE big boxes and none of it would sell. I mean it wasn't just me, all the other hundreds of the same magazines were not selling either. So I freecycled them, snapped up in a day LOL!!
I've pared my violet collection down and I'm sending out a couple more. Of course leaves and starts are coming back here---can't win! Well, actually it's my hobby so I love it.
Might be raining tomorrow, if so we might look at the old Grundig radio in the living room to see what it might sell for. Figured it was a good rainy day project. Don't want to take it with us. Not sure what to do with the Temple radio. It's big and really heavy.
Tacos for dinner, homemade of course. Movie--on TV, "I Walk the Line"--about Johnny Cash and June Carter. We watched it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment