Sunday, March 3, 2013

I need my Hubby here

All the paperwork is with the lawyer. Then somehow everything needs to be sent to my husband so that it actually ARRIVES in a timely manner. Thankfully the National Visa Center sent his appointment letter as a PDF file via email, because the hard copy arrived the DAY BEFORE HIS INTERVIEW - ONE MONTH LATE. So the papers will need to go FedEx. It will probably cost about $150. And then I need to call the embassy and make an appointment and hope its soon after the papers arrive. I need my hubby here no later than the first week of April. I have a conference to go to April 12-14. I need to work. I can't do it all alone. I really really need him here before the conference.

3 comments:

A :-) said...

Any news? Have the docs been sent?

candy said...

The papers are ready for me to sign, but I didn't go today because of all the snow. We are both blue. We hope the stress is over soon. I'm hoping to go tomorrow.

A :-) said...

Hope you get everything put together today and the docs head overseas.

You're almost at the finish line :-)