Thursday, November 8, 2012

ASEA ... ewwwwww not for me

One of my friends has been drinking that special water that costs a lot. It's made in Salt Lake City and is basically...what else but salty water. But no, that's not all. They do something to it. So it is special, and has health benefits, thus the $40 price tag on a bottle that is 32 ounces in size. It's supposed to signal cells to renew themselves, thus turning back the hands of time. She said she is in less pain now, and her husband is even regrowing hair in his bald spots. I though YES! This is something I wanted to try.

Yesterday I had the chance to stop by. My friend was walking better. Great! She took out a shot glass and poured me some. I told her just a little. So she handed me half a shot glass. One sip and OMG THIS STUFF TASTES LIKE FINGER NAIL POLISH REMOVER. Not that I've ever tasted it...but...ewww!! Some people say it tastes like chlorine. But to me it had a strong, weird plastic type chemical type taste. I held my nose and belted down the remainder, then chased it with a glass of tap water. So now I don't want to try it, which is unfortunate, because I would have liked to test it out. I would have liked to know if this stuff is a real benefit or if it's just snake oil. I mean, Salt Lake City has a LOT of salt. In fact I think they have enough salt to turn all the sinners on earth into pillars of salt.

The Great Salt Lake

Salt mines

Salt flats....for miles and miles and miles...

No comments: