Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flyin' with the Fly Lady

For years my house has suffered from CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). But I have been organizing and de-cluttering for some time now with the intent to have the home I always wanted. Neat and Clean. I amassed several piles marked "garage sale", but a sale never happened for various reasons. I decided the stress of babysitting all those items until they found a new home was too stressful. Into my trunk and off to the Salvation Army bins they went. Three or 4 trunk-loads later I was feeling much better.

But now I wanted to really get serious. I asked my daughter if she knew of any websites to help. She sent me to http://www.flylady.net/ and wow, what a great website. That's where the term CHAOS is used like I wrote it above. I also learned you can't organize clutter. But the best part is, she makes it all fun and her methods work. 

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Well done on taking stuff to the Salvation Army. I take stuff to the Second Chance Shop, and some to the Salvation Army, too.