Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please send my hubby to me!!!

Here it is near the end of the month and I have not heard a word from the visa processing center. I logged in to check, re-read the details, and as I understand it, they won't update the status until they make a decision. So that means they could be processing the paperwork at this moment, but I have no way of knowing! My hubby has never been in a gang, he has a spotless police record, and he's not a terrorist. So there isn't anything to stop him. I suppose at some point they will request more information, such as proof of a continuing relationship. Yeah, you actually have to bare your soul and flaunt your love life. It's not that they want the details, they just need proof of a continuing relationship. So we continue on, missing each other, waiting for the day when we can be together again.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Candy, I hope it all comes together for you guys soon. :-)